My stepfather was traveling at 40 on a highway 70,
he doubled and stare, "because I'm a nice gentleman!"
---------------------------
"Take a picture of us, we are not bad! "
(Jean-Claude's grandfather 80 years)
--------------------------
My mother sees me on my computer, she cries herself with joy at my stepfather
"did you see it makes the internet with the internet key !!!!"
---------------------------
"And you, when you were little, the TV was in black and white? "
(my cousin Anthony, 11 years)
---------------------------
" In my 30 years, I finally head in the fridge "
(Bertrand, 53)
---------------------------
my mother: I I tired, gonna t'mettre in a pad,
and you'll wash your old boxer!
my father-ah la la I'm not well, I'll make a malaise
---------------------------
"And you, when you were little, the TV was in black and white? "
(my cousin Anthony, 11 years)
---------------------------
" In my 30 years, I finally head in the fridge "
(Bertrand, 53)
---------------------------
my mother: I I tired, gonna t'mettre in a pad,
and you'll wash your old boxer!
my father-ah la la I'm not well, I'll make a malaise
0 comments:
Post a Comment