A sad day for bloggers: Omidreza Misayafi, Iranian blogger who died in prison. Peace to his soul.
I still can not understand this logic a pencil stroke could trigger riots or suddenly keyboard can lead to death. You can call it naivety, so I prefer to be naive, sometimes falling into that human stupidity. You do not see why in the republic of cowards who face the truth responds with violence and torture, death.
For this post I would like to express my solidarity to all bloggers jailed, tortured for expressing a simple thought.
PS: this sad news via rww
PPS: Check out this excellent video : Iran: A Nation of Bloggers
I still can not understand this logic a pencil stroke could trigger riots or suddenly keyboard can lead to death. You can call it naivety, so I prefer to be naive, sometimes falling into that human stupidity. You do not see why in the republic of cowards who face the truth responds with violence and torture, death.
For this post I would like to express my solidarity to all bloggers jailed, tortured for expressing a simple thought.
live the Republic of Bloggers!
Omid, May you rest in peace.
PS: this sad news via rww
PPS: Check out this excellent video : Iran: A Nation of Bloggers
0 comments:
Post a Comment